3 blessings

3 blessings

Friday, February 29, 2008

Toddler Pastimes




Kate loves to do a variety of activities, one of which is playing with sidewalk chalk on the patio. The weather has been unpredictable, it's either raining cats and dogs and it's really cold or it's warm and sunny. Yesterday we happen to get lucky and we had one of those sunny days. I sure do appreciate the nice weather, so Kate can get a little fresh air and exercise so we don't go stir crazy inside the apartment. Kate loves to be outdoors, if she could she would be outside everyday all day long if you let her.


She often asks me to go for walks with her and the dog. Today we did just that, we walked to the Hardees by our apartment and got a some lunch. Kate liked the music they were playing inside the restaurant, she had to get up and dance, everyone got a good laugh and smile out of it. I really have enjoyed the one on one time I've spent with Kate, I'm going to miss our walks together just her and I. It's ok, change is good and I'm looking forward to walking with two children soon.

1 comment:

the happy thomas family said...

Miss Kate --- you sure are cute drawing with your sidewalk chalk! Maybe sometime baby Ammon and I will come draw with you! (Kristy... so glad the playlist worked... I'm excited!)