
I know that there isn't much of me on this blog, so I thought I would take a moment to tell you what I'm up to. I am 6 1/2 months along in my pregnancy, and starting the count down. In case you didn't know we are have a little baby boy, and no we have no idea what we want to name him. It's the great debate right now, we do have some favorites. I have a planned c-section scheduled for either May 13th, or 14th. It seems like forever away, but other times it seems like it's right around the conner.
I spend my days as a typical mom would, defusing two year tantrums, failed attempts to potty train my child, walks together, naps, story time, meal times, an endless repeats of kate's favorite dvd at the time. What ever that might be.
I enjoy taking pictures with 0ur new rebel cannon camera; though I do admit it's a whole lot of camera I haven't quite master how to use to it's full potential. I started reading these books by Stephine Myers, Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipes. My sisters got me hook on them, there really wierd but interesting. I do admit living in Alabama with limited things to entertain and do, I have found out how to be more creative. I do enjoy going to the Beaches in Florida, and walks at the near by park.
I'm very exited for the arrival of are baby boy, I'm greatful to be blessed to have one of each, a boy and a girl. I have a feeling having this boy is going to be another fun learning experience completely different from my little girl. I'm very excited and look forward to the changes and challeges ahead of me.
I spend my days as a typical mom would, defusing two year tantrums, failed attempts to potty train my child, walks together, naps, story time, meal times, an endless repeats of kate's favorite dvd at the time. What ever that might be.
I enjoy taking pictures with 0ur new rebel cannon camera; though I do admit it's a whole lot of camera I haven't quite master how to use to it's full potential. I started reading these books by Stephine Myers, Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipes. My sisters got me hook on them, there really wierd but interesting. I do admit living in Alabama with limited things to entertain and do, I have found out how to be more creative. I do enjoy going to the Beaches in Florida, and walks at the near by park.
I'm very exited for the arrival of are baby boy, I'm greatful to be blessed to have one of each, a boy and a girl. I have a feeling having this boy is going to be another fun learning experience completely different from my little girl. I'm very excited and look forward to the changes and challeges ahead of me.
2 comments:
We're excited for you! Just remember what I told you about changing diapers... ha ha ha.
After many failed attempts at potty training Carlise, she decides the week of my c-section that she's ready. =]
Post a Comment