




Today was the church Easter Party. Kate and I had a great time. Daddy was out doing service for someone who needed his help. It was a great day. It was nice and sunny and just perfect for a Ward Picnic at our families favorite park. They had an Easter egg hunt for the kids along with a gunny sack race, and bunny face painting. Kate had a fun time doing all the activities, I was surprised when she tried to do the gunny sack race, she actually did pretty good. Kate played so hard and had so much fun that I was able to give her a bath and put her to bed before 7:oo today. Now that's what I call a great end to a perfect day for a mom who is 7 1/2 months pregnant , and so exhausted.
3 comments:
I LOVE the picture of the blossoms on the tree! You should blow it up and frame it, seriously.
so glad that you guys had a good time! kate looks as cute as ever...
What a great Ward activity!! I wish we would have thought of it. But we did have our family easter egg hunt and lots came, Kami, Kristi, Judy/Kerry, Mama, Joyce and Carl, Jill, Janna, Jenn, and Jacob--oh yeah, I forgot Danielle Nielsen (Next door)
Boy, I sure miss you guys.
Mom
Post a Comment