The past is behind us.The Future is ahead of us,prepare for it.The present is here, LIVE it. -Thomas S. Monson
3 blessings
Thursday, March 27, 2008
I almost forgot what it felt like...
Today was a great day. I have an awesome visiting teacher that voluntarily asked to watch Kate for a few hours. I said, hey if you're offering I will definitely take you up on it, so I did. I have been wanting to get some me time in before I added our new little one to the family, because I know the first few months can be pretty busy with feedings and changings etc. So I really took advantage of my time and I went to a local shop in town called "I Create", it's a paint your own ceramic/ make your own mosaic place. I loved it, I was able to make a craft without interruption and I didn't even have to clean up after myself. I'll have to post my creation when it's finished. I was also able to grab a bite to eat, even better after I pick up Kate it was time for her nap so I was able to take time to write in this blog today. I almost forgot what it felt like to be by yourself with no children to buckle in and out the car, to tot around and make sure your have enough supplies at hand to keep them happy. To just get and your car and go, it felt good to remember what that was like again. I miss it at times, but I am truly grateful for my little girl and what a blessing she is to have in my life. I strongly recommend the quality me time, sometime I forget to remember me a what I like to do apart from being a mom and wife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray! We'll have to go back sometime. We made it to Orlando safely... and Ammon slept most of the way! Talk to you when we get back. Love - S
Post a Comment