hey Kristy!! this is your long lost buddy Cristina Jaeger. Jenny said I should check out your blog. It's way cute. Your baby is adorable:) and wow-can't believe you're already gonna have a baby boy! congrats soon. It sounds like everything is going great for you in Georgia? (i think). You can email me at lena7241@hotmail.com if you like. Take care
That's the Kate I know and love. Sorry Sunday dinner didn't work out. I'm stuck with all this food. I should of sent some home with you. I'll let you know when Big B is feeling better. You weren't the last people to know trust me. Brian is still sleepin. (both of them)
5 comments:
Kate has quite the personality! So cute!
Hey, sweet slide show! I recognize the silly and happy faces best. Kate is so cute!
So cute, Kate! You're so funny!
hey Kristy!! this is your long lost buddy Cristina Jaeger. Jenny said I should check out your blog. It's way cute. Your baby is adorable:) and wow-can't believe you're already gonna have a baby boy! congrats soon. It sounds like everything is going great for you in Georgia? (i think). You can email me at lena7241@hotmail.com if you like. Take care
That's the Kate I know and love. Sorry Sunday dinner didn't work out. I'm stuck with all this food. I should of sent some home with you. I'll let you know when Big B is feeling better. You weren't the last people to know trust me. Brian is still sleepin. (both of them)
Post a Comment