

I just had to share this little story. Kate was so excited to get her toe nails painted. She walked around the house saying I have red toes, red toes. The first thing she told her Dad when he woke up for the day was, "Daddy ,Daddy Mommy painted my toes red aren't they sooo pretty." That night she was afraid to take a bath she said "mommy my red toes will come off". I had to explain that they wouldn't and it will be OK, let just say it took lots of convincing before she would get her feet wet. She went to church the next day and told everyone that she had red toe nails. She noticed everyone that day that had their nails painted. I didn't think she would be so excited. The wonderment of a small child. It's fun to experience first times all over again as a parent.
P.S. Kate looks completely like her daddy, Unfortunely she did get one thing from her mommy, my cuby wide feet. I feel for her shoe shopping when she gets older, totally frustration trying to find shoes that fit and are cute at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment