3 blessings

3 blessings

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

F.H.E.



Yesterday we had a fun time spending the day together. We went around and paid all are bills and then ate lunch at Chic-fila, Daddy bought Kate a cow. After that we went to a place called Adventure Land in Dothan, it's a place that has games, miniature golf, and go-carts. Kate had so much fun hitting the balls around, of course she always seem to help Jerry cheat by putting his ball right in the hole to give him a hole in one. When Kate tries to help my ball, she usually misses, go figure. Jerry and I really enjoyed this new game they have, It's Deal or no Deal, instead of giving you money it gives you tickets for the prize booth. I came so close to getting 400 tickets. I had only two cases left one with 2 tickets and one with 400, and the banker offered me 200 tickets. So I took the deal because the last game I only won 8 tickets. To my disappointment my case actually had the 400 tickets. I wanted to kick myself. Jerry did pretty good himself, he won about 200 or more. We really had a great time. In the end we ended up winning about 376 tickets and the monkey Kate is holding is the prize she picked out. All in all we had a great family day yesterday!

3 comments:

Nilla said...

Your day sounded fun! Cool that you got some tickets... I'm a lot like you... I go with the sure thing. I'm just not a risk-taker. The pictures of the flowers are great Kristy!

the happy thomas family said...

love your monkey, kate!

Angie said...

That sounds like a really fun day.
I would have taken the 200 tickets as well. The odds were in your favor that that was the right choice!