3 blessings

3 blessings

Saturday, April 5, 2008

I Create !


Today was such a fun day. I was able to have Jerry watch Kate while my friend Stacy and I went back to the I Create Pottery place. Like I promised I'm posting a picture of my last creation, a mosaic of Kate. To see what I created for Kate today, click on my friends Link titled Stacy and Brian, she brought her camera to capture our girls day out. It was really great to get some girl time in, some real adult conversation. This week was really tough with Kate, she was really testing her limits as a two year old. This was a much needed break. It's really funny everytime Stacy and I go out to do anything the rain follows us. It wouldn't be complete without the rain. It actually was perfect weather to spend time getting your hands dirty and destressing from the week. Jerry was really great to watch Kate for me, the two of them seem to have a fun day on their own as well. Thanks Stacy, I really had a great time!

1 comment:

the happy thomas family said...

like always... i loved our visit (not to forget the rain). again, i love this mosaic - and know that the fairy will be superb! don't forget to check with your mom about that movie... ha ha ha.