Kristy- great to hear from you. Congrats on the new soon to be baby. Boy or girl? Life does get a little hectic with 2. I highly suggest the help of family if they are able to make it our there. Where in Alabama do you live? We were in Sumiton and Birmingham a couple years ago to visit my in-laws. Glad we can keep in touch now. Julie grnidgrl@hotmail.com
3 comments:
love these pictures!
Kristy- great to hear from you. Congrats on the new soon to be baby. Boy or girl? Life does get a little hectic with 2. I highly suggest the help of family if they are able to make it our there. Where in Alabama do you live? We were in Sumiton and Birmingham a couple years ago to visit my in-laws. Glad we can keep in touch now. Julie grnidgrl@hotmail.com
Kristy and Jerry,
The zoo looks like all had a great time. I love the pix.
thanks--send more, send more
Mom
Post a Comment