3 blessings

3 blessings

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Baby number 2 is coming soon

I went to the doctor today and got my ultrasound done. The doctor says everything looks great and he weights about 7 lbs. 8 oz. he a said he may gain a little more before Wednesday. We got to see his little face, he yawned at us and he kept covering his face with his hands. The doctor says he will preform the c-section around 12 noon on the 14th. He said everything looks great and it should only take about 30 minutes to do. We preregistered at the Hospital after our appointment, the realization that this was going to really be happening hit me pretty hard. I'm excited and so nervous at the same time. Kate kept saying why didn't the hospital take baby brother out, I had to tell her that we still have rings on our little chain we made, so as soon as we have no more rings on the paper chain is when baby brother will be here. She said I have to wait a little more than , I told her just a little more. Kate is very excited and always is asking me when she can hold baby brother.

4 comments:

Nilla said...

So exciting!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy! Do you have a name picked out yet?

the happy thomas family said...

I know that you guys are very excited! We are too!!! I know that I will see you before he is born but I want to wish you luck with everything. Please know that we are here to help in any way we can.

Mitchell4 said...

It's Caleb right? I think. Pretty sure. *Please read out loud so baby can hear* Hey sweet boy, Well we cant wait to see you. I know it's a big scary world and everything is so new but you've got very cool parents that'll love and adore you. Your big sister will be such a good helper. I hear that you've been kickin and movin. I'll see you after things start to slow down and you get settled in. I know your a strong and handsome fella. We look forward to see you. Love you, The Mitchell3 plus one
Kristy & Jerry- good luck!! We'll be thinking of you guys.

Angie said...

How exciting. It is really almost here! Congratulations! 30 minutes, huh? That doesn't seem bad at all. Cool! ;)