The past is behind us.The Future is ahead of us,prepare for it.The present is here, LIVE it. -Thomas S. Monson
3 blessings
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Caleb Jerry Rasmussen was born May 14, 2008 at 12:45. He weighted 7 lbs. 6 oz., and 20 1/4 inches long. We are so glad to have Caleb in our family. I was able to grab a moment to post a few pictures from the hospital for all of you. I was nervous about the surgery but it went really well, it took about 30 min. I'm pretty slow moving, but I have my mom and sister here to help me recover. I'm healing faster then last time which I'm grateful for. Kate is very excited to see her brother. She still sometimes thinks he is still in my stomach, I have to remind her that he is here, she say oh yeah baby brother is here. She is very protective of Caleb and is a really good helper. Kate struggles with sharing the Stroller and items that use to be hers. She doing pretty good with the whole thing. Caleb is great he is a sweet boy, he is eating and sleeping like a pro. Jerry is really excited to have his little boy, he has been such a wonderful support and help to me during this challenging change in our lives. He's a great dad and I look forward to seeing his relationship with his son develop just like he has with his daughter. Duty calls baby is crying, have to go feed him. I'll keep you all updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so happy for you guys...and glad that the surgery is behind you and that all went well. Please know you only have to call and there are so many of us to help at any time. Good for you!! And, Kate...Caleb is so lucky to have such a terrific big sister!
---Tammy
Oh, my goodness, he has such sweet lips! I love it! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I'm so glad all went well and that you have family there to help! And that is great about how much help Kate is!
Post a Comment