I cannot tell you how thankful I am for this great web site. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!! I love all the updates and pix--I love the info and especially the slides and videos. I can see my Kate anytime I get lonely. Or I show Kiya a lot. Now we can see Caleb. I can't wait to hold him. He is a beautiful baby boy. What a fabulous time in your lives you are all going through. There is nothing like having little ones around. I love you Tonz, Mom
he is so, so sweet. i can't wait to get my hands on him again. thank you so much for letting us come and visit. it is so lovely to see your sweet family grow. please remember to let us know if you need anything at all. we love you all!
Congrats!!! He is so cute. I am so happy for you all. Kate is sure growing up. We are out in CA for awhile with Jason's job. I am glad to see pics on your blog. I am glad everything went well. Michelle Parker
6 comments:
A-DOR-A-BLE!!!!!
Doesn't Kate seem so grown-up all of a sudden?
I'm so grateful your surgery went smoothly. That's awesome you have some extra special help!! =]
I cannot tell you how thankful I am for this great web site. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!
I love all the updates and pix--I love the info and especially the slides and videos. I can see my Kate anytime I get lonely. Or I show Kiya a lot. Now we can see Caleb. I can't wait to hold him. He is a beautiful baby boy. What a fabulous time in your lives you are all going through. There is nothing like having little ones around.
I love you Tonz, Mom
he is so, so sweet. i can't wait to get my hands on him again. thank you so much for letting us come and visit. it is so lovely to see your sweet family grow. please remember to let us know if you need anything at all. we love you all!
by the way... i have something for caleb and kate... don't let me forget!
He is soo handsome. I'm glad that you guys are home and doing well. The pictures are amazing. Thanks for postin. Caleb is such a cutie.
Congrats!!! He is so cute. I am so happy for you all. Kate is sure growing up. We are out in CA for awhile with Jason's job. I am glad to see pics on your blog. I am glad everything went well.
Michelle Parker
Post a Comment