The past is behind us.The Future is ahead of us,prepare for it.The present is here, LIVE it. -Thomas S. Monson
3 blessings
Saturday, May 24, 2008
I just wanted to post some more pictures of Caleb in the Hospital and his first week at home. We are very excited to have Caleb in our family, he is growing and eating and sleeping really well. Caleb so far has been a really good baby, not to fussy, only for food and diaper change. Kate loves her brother, everyday she says how cute he is. I'm feeling better everyday, I have my tough times, at night, and I move slower than I want to when it comes to getting around. It's hard being a get up and go kind of girl and having to take it easy to heal. I just have to give myself some time. I have to say the second c-section is a little easier than the first. Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i know exactly what you mean. Keep reminding yourself you just had major surgery and you need to take it slowly. I especially had to keep that in mind after this last one. I wanted to just jump back into my routine but picking up the 41 lbs. daughter just wasn't going to work. Glad you're doing better this time around. =]
How precious you all look! I am so happy for you and your sweet family. Do call if there is even the smallest thing I can do.
---Tammy
He is adorable! And I love how happy Kate looks too! I hope you keep healing well and quickly!
so lovely... can't wait to get my hands on him again. let me know if you need anything.
What a BEAUTIFUL new Grand Nephew!! CON-DADGUM-GRATULATIONS to both of you!! We're proud of you and your growing family. Hope to see you soon.
UJ
Post a Comment