Kate has really enjoyed being a big sister. It certainly has had it perks lately. I wanted to thank everyone, family and friends for thinking of Kate and making her feel special during this change in our families life. Kate received a play washer and dryer from our home teachers and she can't stop playing with it. We had some friends give her bubbles and a stuffed dog presents for being a big sister. We had a special visit from my good friend Stacy yesterday. Kate and I really love her, for all she had done for us. She help me with some much needed help around the house that I can't quite do right now without assistance. It really made a big difference, Thank you Stacy. The most exciting part was the gift she had made for Kate. It was her big sister gift. Stacy made this very adorable Princess Hat, Wand and picture of Caleb and her together. Kate has been playing with it all day Long, I can't get her to take it off. She also got her some Color wonder finger paints which has been a wonderful distraction, which has help Kate busy while I attend to Caleb. Who ever invented Color Wonder product is a genius. Thank you Stacy, your always so creative! I really think Kate is really getting use to this big sister thing, thanks to all of you! Kate says thanks too.
I also posted some pictures of Caleb and Kate around the house that I took yesterday. Oh and Gramma Mott the Wink from Kate is just for you, She has been working on it since you left, she finally has got it down.
2 comments:
kate-y-bug...
i'm so glad that you like your big sister gifts! brian and baby ammon helped me pick them out - they are glad you like them, too. i had such fun finger painting with you yesterday! i really like your washer and dryer... i'll have to come over and play soon. give baby caleb a hug from me and tell your mom and dad hi! love you!
stacy
That's so neat! It's great to make the big sister feel special too :). I'm glad Kate has adjusted so well :). That's wonderful news! They are both so cute!
Post a Comment