3 blessings

3 blessings

Friday, May 9, 2008

Totally Surprised!

Today I had a dear friend of mine, Becky Mitchell surprised me with a massage at a local day spa here in town. I was so surprised, I had never done anything like that in my entire life. It was so nice, after carrying this kid for nine months my body has really been though the ringer of back pains etc. It was nice to have a little break and from my aching muscles and my cute little daughter. Becky watch Kate while I had my massage. Thanks Becky your the Greatest! I recommend everyone get a massage and treat themselves, it was a really relaxing wonderful experience. I think I just thought of an idea for Father's day, Jerry would probably love a good massage, hey guys are entitle to a good massage right? I asked him and he said he would probably enjoy one. We I'm excited now, It so hard to shop for Jerry sometimes, he never knows what he wants, well I'm set for Father's day.
I'm starting to feel even more ready to have this baby, after my nice message, only 5 days left! What a difference a little relaxation can do for you!

3 comments:

the happy thomas family said...

so nice! i love getting massages, too. in fact, i have a gift card i need to use... see you tomorrow!

Mitchell4 said...

Your Welcome Kristy. Sorry Jerry you got jipped but lookin on the bright side you got to sleep while we were gone. I was worried Brian would ruin the surprise and tell Jerry at work. Brian's response was "Hey I can't lie to him if he asks" Oh geez.
I'm glad that we could get together. It was fun. Lil B had a good time too. See you tomorrow.

Kira =] said...

Oh that's sooo awesome! Glad to hear your body is feeling better. And I'll keep you in my prayers for your surgery! =]