The past is behind us.The Future is ahead of us,prepare for it.The present is here, LIVE it. -Thomas S. Monson
3 blessings
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Everything falling into place
I have had a lot of time in the early morning wee hours as I'm feeding Caleb to sit and ponder things. Things about my life, where I've been, what I doing now, and what I will be doing in the future. Lately things for me that I was once so worried about have just fallen into place with ease. The Lord truly does answers prayers and is aware of us as individuals. I was so worried about how I was going to handle two children, and I just seem to be picking it up pretty good. I also had some issues I was working through with Kate, having her stay in her big girl bed at night, and Potty training her. It's been a long struggle, partly because Kate wanted to do it on her time and not mommy's. In the last couple of weeks, I haven't focus so much on how to get Kate to stay in her bed, or go the bathroom, and she has just really started doing it for herself. I can now say with confidence that Kate is officially potty trained. Maybe Kate was training me to relax about the whole thing who knows. Kate now goes to sleep in her bed without fighting us at ever turn. So things I once obsessed about and worried have kind of just worked themselves out. I truly believe Prayer had a lot to do with it, and I'm grateful. I've also had some personal things close to my heart that I have prayed about that have fallen into place for me as well. The Lord has truly blessed me, and helped me with those things I stand in need of, for that I am truly thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are so cute Kristy. I so understand how those things can be stressful! Hunter was the hardest to potty train. Finally, I just let him do it when he was ready and seriously it only took a day for him to get it. I'm glad that things have been working out for you!
I can't believe how crazy it is to recoup from having a baby. Especially a c section. I have never had one, but i'm sure it is the same as recovering from surgery and then having to take care of the kids on top of that. I have been working up slowly in my exercising. Jared's and I's present for Christmas was a treadmill. So that has helped me a lot. So take it easy and don't put pressure on yourself. Especially with that heat!
AS for my layout. It is kindof tricky. I will email you how I do it. so I don't leave this big huge long message. Okay, it is already pretty long isn't it!! Love ya, and take care!
Isn't it awesome when you have those "Ah ha!" moments and realize that all those things have suddenly fallen in to place. I freaked out about the 3 and it's been just fine, taking it one day at a time, one outing at a time. I love you and I'm glad that Heavenly Father has blessed you so wonderfully. And I'm grateful that you have found the peace he provided you with. Enjoy it, and remember it during the tantrum tomorrow. =]
That's so wonderful. Isn't it such a blessing to know and understand. It does, as Kira said, help us get through the times that are harder when we remember these realizations. I'm glad things have gone much smoother than you had anticipated :).
Thank you for sharing that, Kristy. It is so amazing what Heavenly Father does for us, and it's a lucky day when we're able to notice it. I had one of those times a couple of nights ago - I was overwhelmed with gratitude and joy.
Post a Comment