3 blessings

3 blessings

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

It is officially Hot here in Alabama and we aren't going to see any relief from this wicked hot heat for another 4 months, I love the weather here most of the year, but the summer is almost unbearable. It makes the rest of the time almost not worth it. I struggle with the Humidity, you walk outside and your are just soaking wet without even doing anything. Well Kate love it, we spent some time outside today, in her pool, it was great, she had a really fun time, she needed to get outside and get some of her energy out, it's been hard for her to be inside so much,because I can't get out to much right now, so we found a simple solution, let her play in the pool outside. Kate loves her new suit that Aunt Amy bought her. Thanks Amy!! Hope everyone is surviving the Heat!


1 comment:

Nilla said...

Yes, it is hot and icky. Gotta envy that childlike innocence that just doesn't care and likes the hot because it's pool-time! But for me... it's a sauna in the AL summer... and I can honestly say I won't be missing this oppressive heat and humidity ;). But, there will be lots I will miss... just not the summer weather!