3 blessings

3 blessings

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I have to say there are some perks to having a pool. This week we have had a great week spending time with Friends and play dates in the pool at our apartment. I've always wanted to have people over so Kate can have some play dates, but my apartment is so small. There is hardly any room for my family to move around let alone more kids to add to the mix. So we came up with a great solution, we can have friends come over and swim, we are at our home, but outside where there is room for everyone. Kate has had so much fun with her friends, she has started to ask me each morning, who is coming over today? I think I've started something here. So I am grateful for the pool at our apartment it's been really nice to use in the summer when it is so hot. So despite me apartment being small and cramped we do have the nice perk of a pool to balance it all out

No comments: