3 blessings

3 blessings

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our 5th Year Wedding Anniversary

Well It's been 5 years, boy does time fly. It seemed like just yesterday we got married. Who would have guess in five years we would be living in Alabama with two wonderful Children, Kate and Caleb along with a dog named Sadie. It has been a big adventure with lots of ups and downs and I look forward to what the coming years have in store for us.

4 comments:

Jacob and Crystal Krausz said...

Happy Anniversary beautiful! Congratulations on five wonderful and good luck with five hundred more!

<3
Crys & Jacob

the happy thomas family said...

happy, happy, happy anniversary! hope you have a simply lovely day!

Mitchell4 said...

5 years. Man You guys are an old married couple. Lol Just kidding. I love ya and am thrilled that I've known you for most of your married life.

Nilla said...

Happy Anniversary! How sweet!!! ANd congrats!