3 blessings

3 blessings

Friday, August 22, 2008

Naptimes, Alligators and Hurricane Fay!











I have to say I just love nap time at my house. It's my sanity break, my me time, my nap time as well. It's been really nice for the last month or so, Kate and Caleb have kind of been in sink with each other when it comes to naps. I was asked at a baby shower recently what the best advice I could give and I said sleep when you kids sleep. I got some weird looks, but you gotta do what you gotta do, everyone needs a little 10-15 min. power nap once in a while. Well, the reason I am so grateful that it's working out this way right now is because Jerry has been working a lot of overtime lately and has to go into work early ,which leaves me to do the night time routine and alot of other things alone. So I say to everyone out there take a power nap today, it will give you a great pick me up. The new reason I'm flying solo at night this week is because Jerry is alligator hunting for the next 4 days, yes you read it right ALLIGATOR HUNTING! So Kate tells her daddy go fly on the Helicopters and catch me a Alligator. I'm glad to say he came home the first night all in one piece. No alligator yet, it was to short, it was only 5 feet and the game warden requires it to be 9 feet, so he's going out again tonight. Will have to keep you all posted on his adventure. I know this entry is kind of random, just want to give a little update on what's been going on around here. This weekend we are going to wait for Hurricane Fay to make her way here, hopefully it will only be rain and wind. I hope all is doing well.

1 comment:

Mitchell4 said...

I've been meaning to call and check in to see how you guys were doing. You've been on my mind. Amen about the naps. Love them. I'll miss them come October.