3 blessings

3 blessings

Monday, August 25, 2008

No Luck

Like I promised I was going to keep you updated on the Alligator hunt. Jerry was unable to catch an alligator this year, thanks to hurricane Fay. Jerry really wanted to catch one, he was so determined he went out in the pouring rain and 3 foot waves on the lake to try and find one. The alligators were no where to be found. He came backed soaked. The rain still hasn't let up, we are still getting rained on. It was good for me though, Jerry ended up not going on Saturday because of the weather so we got to spend some time together as a family and play games with some friends. So no luck for Jerry, but that's OK with me because I end up being able to spend some more time with him. I haven't seem much of him since he started working overtime. Jerry was really disappointed and sad that he was able to catch and alligator, maybe next year!

1 comment:

the happy thomas family said...

glad you were able to spend some time together as a family. that's always nice. trust me, i know how you feel not having your spouse around. no fun whatsoever. even after almost 6 years of almost-every-day-all-day-separation it doesn't get any easier. hope to see you soon! see you sunday for sure.