Well, it's been a really trying week for me personally and I will spare you the details. I will tell you this, I'm always learning everyday what I could do better, and this week was not any different. I learned I need to find a balance in my life, not to stretch myself to thin and know that's it o.k to say no sometimes. That's always been a difficult one for me.My mom always tells me I need to use wisdom in all things and do what's right for me and what I can handle. I just happen to find my book of quotes that I like to write in today and found a little something that made me feel better. It's funny how things fall into your lap like that. My mom gave me this poem once at a different time in my life when I was having trials and it's always seem to stick with me. It goes like this....
Believe
Believe in yourself~
in the power you have
to control your own life,
day by day.
Believe in the strength that you have deep inside,
and your Faith will help
show you the way.
Believe in tomorrow
and what it will bring,
Let a hopeful heart
carry you through.
For things will work out if you trust and believe~
there is no limit to what you can do
~Unknown
This poem has truly inspired me to think more positively and to remember tomorrow is a new day, fresh, with no mistakes.
1 comment:
thanks for sharing that. i agree that we need ice cream... and lots of it. thank you for being my friend.
Post a Comment