3 blessings

3 blessings

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kate Being Silly


Kate sometimes says some really funny things, so I'm trying to write them down or blog them so that I can remember them. A couple of days ago, Kate got upset and was crying about what I don't remember, but she started wiping her eyes really fast and saying "eyes get happy, eyes get happy." I asked her what she was doing and she said "I'm trying to make my eyes happy". She was trying to stop crying but I think I like how she said it better.

When I got my hair straightened or attempted to, she asked me "Mom what did you do to your hair? You look like Karrie" (that's my sister, she has very straight hair.)

When we had gone on vacation to visit Michigan and family my mom had just gotten out of bed and her hair was looking funny from sleeping. Kate with a very serious tone says "GRAMMA YOUR HAIR LOOKS TERRIBLE". Let just say at this age kids can be a little to honest. My mom asked her again what she said just to make sure she heard her right.

I can't think of any other ones right now, but I'll post some more either when she says it or if I remember some ones in the past. I hope you get a kick out of them as much as I do

2 comments:

AMezNewz said...

that is funny. Its crazy what kids say. But at least you know they are telling you the truth. They don't sugar coat things like we do. lol.
Kids are so funny.

Jill said...

This is a good picture of Kate for my book. Send me the file!