3 blessings

3 blessings

Monday, September 8, 2008

On Sunday we got the chance to give Caleb his Baby Blessing. He looked so handsome in his little white outfit. He looked like a little Angel. Jerry blessed Caleb and he did a wonderful job. It truly was a blessing fit just for Caleb and his personality and who he is. I know Jerry was very nervous, but he didn't let it show. Jerry really put a lot of thought into what he wanted to say and it was really nice. Jerry's Dad, Brian Mitchell, Bill Mozzo, Brenton Spivy stood in the circle to bless the baby with Jerry. We were able to have Jerry's parents and Jennifer, Neil, Sierra, and Mia here with us. It was so nice that they traveled so far to come celebrate this special day with us. It really meant a lot to us to have them here. We also were glad to see some friends from out of town here in Alabama come to show there support. Thanks Mitchell and Thomas families it was so great to have you there. All in all it was a great day and Caleb didn't cry and when Jerry held him up to show him to the congregation Caleb gave them one of his big smiles, everyone giggled at the site of it.

7 comments:

Kira =] said...

darn, if we had known it was Caleb's as well Ben could've joined in. Especially considering we were too late for Liam's. Ooops! =]

Shell said...

He is so cute. Those blue eyes peirce you don't they. I am so glad it turned out to be a great day. I am glad family could make it. I wish we could have been there. Kate is also growing up so much. You 4 are adorable.

Nilla said...

How wonderful! Caleb is so cute! Love that big smile! And you look great Kristy! Your hair looks really good, if you ask me :).

the happy thomas family said...

he is so sweet. so glad that we were able to be there.

Angie said...

A HUGE congratulations! I know this day was really special for your family. I'm so happy for you.
Also, I really like your new hairstyle. The bangs to the side is a subtle difference, but it makes you look really good. ;)

Mitchell4 said...

Grandma Mott picked the perfect blessing outfit. Hooray for Grandmas!! Thanks for sharing your special day with us. Jerry did a wonderful job. I loved it when Kate came up to us and gave us a huge hug. It was such a sweet hello.

Bryan Rasmussen said...

That's awesome! I wish we could have been there.