I was tagged by my friend Stacy to do this Alphabet Tag, well here is goes...
ABC's
A is for your age: Do I really have to answer this one, OK I'm 30
B is for burger of choice: Your going to laugh when I say Carl' Jr./Hardee's Kids burger
C is for the car you drive: Nissan Ultima
D is for your dog's name: Sadie she is Half Cataluhula/ half pit bull mix
E: is for essential item you use everyday that you can't live with out: Hair Gel
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Survivor and Project Runway
G is for favorite game: Pit,and It came to pass
H is for home state: Alabama
I is for instruments you play: Percussion, I played Bass Drum in the drum line all through my High school career and loved it.
J is for favorite juice: White Grape Peach
K: is for the the person but you want to kick today: Better not say
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Longhorn Steak House
M is for your favorite Muppet: Kermit the Frog, I guess don't really have a favorite
N is for number of piercings: One in each ear.
O is for overnight hospital stays:When I had both of my children
P is for people you were with today: Jerry, Kate, Caleb, Vince, Erica, Tristan, Bella,Breyden, and Vince's parents
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: I try to take a nap with when my kids take a nap so that I can get a second wind and finish out the rest of the days activities, I'm still nursing Caleb at night so I still tend to get tired still.
R is for biggest regret: I haven't finish all of my schooling yet to get my Bachelors Degree.
S is for status: Married 5 years this passed June
T is for time you woke up today: 7:30 I think I don't know anymore with small children. When every they get up I guess is when I get up.
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: I have naturally curly hair and all sisters for siblings no brothers
V is for vegetable you love: Corn
W is for worst habit: Eating to much chocolate
X is for x-rays you've had: On my hips as a child when my hips were out of socket and my foot when I had a bunion.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: I ate a slice of oreo icecream pie.
Z is for your Zodiac sign: I'm a Capricorn
So now it's my pleasure to pass this fun tag along to five other people, I tag Dori, Karrie, Melanie, Danielle, and Julie. The easiest way to do this is ,and get all the questions to copy and paste into a post and erase my answers and put in your own. Dont forget to tag 5 other friends and check out what they wrote.
4 comments:
fun, fun! this one was easy... you only had to answer questions!
and thanks for the entertaining email... i needed another chuckle.
Thanks a lot!
uh, can i pass?!?!?!??!
It's always fun to learn something new about people, and thanks for changing the color of your writing on the blog :)
Post a Comment