My friends and family are going to officially hate me now, this is the third tag I had in one week. I'm running out of people to tag. Why do these things always come at the same time and not just once in a while, one at a time. Sorry everyone up front, Your probably tired of reading all these tags, so those that don't care just skip down to something different. Here is goes.
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you have answered the questions on your blog.
10 years ago I was:
1. I just met my future Husband Jerry, January 28, 2008 to be exact.
2. I just finish going to Ricks College
3. Just started teaching for Head Start as a preschool teacher
4. I moved to Sandy into an apartment with an old roommate from college
5. Was going to UVSC trying to get my BA
5 things on today’s to do list:
1. Clean Kate's room
2. Make grocery list to go food shopping tomorrow
3. Watch Survivor tonight
4. Mail Mia's cow and Dora Doll
5. Buy Plane tickets to go to Utah for Christmas online
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. M&M and popcorn
2. Cookie dough ice cream
3. Brownies
4. spinach dip and wheat crackers
5. Hot Tamales candies
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. pay of any debt I had
2. pay of my families debt that they might have
3. buy a nice home
4. Give to other that are in need
5. Send my kids to college
5 places I have lived:
1. Bangor, Maine
2. Oregon
3. Michigan, Fenton and Jackson
4. Utah, Alpine
5. Rexburg, Idaho
5 jobs I have had:
1. Kencraft candy factory, making bubble gum figures
2. Ricks College early morning 4-7am janitorial work cleaning P.E. building
3. Secretary for Head start 2 weeks then they found out i could teach and change my jod
4. Preschool teacher for Head Start ages 3-4
5. Currently a mommy right now
The rules say I have to tag 5 people. Kira, Amy Hackett, Jenny Gillette, Jennifer Allgood, Jill, YOU'RE IT!!!!!!!!!!!Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog
1 comment:
Sorry Kristy but I'm sick of tags, your friends do it too much! But Douglas says he'll do something on our blog, I guess Jenn tagged him a while ago. But that's the end for us.
Post a Comment