



Well, I know a while back I told everyone that I got some photography books to read to help me get better at taking pictures. I'm not an expert by any means but, I think I've been getting a little better. I am able to see common mistakes most people may make, and I am trying to work on taking picture of what I am seeing, to help remember the moments I'm capturing on film. For example the simple colors of a leaf, or rocks on a shore line. I really love our camera we got for Christmas last year, it's been so much fun to use. I still have to admit it is still a lot more camera then I know what to do with but I'm getting better.
The whole reason for writing this post is to tell what I made. I have always thought if I had a nice backdrop I could take the same picture as a professional, well at least attempt to anyways. So I went on line and found a site that teaches you an easy and fun way to make your own, with muslin fabric and some color dye. I had a great time. I was first disappointed with my results, but then after taking some pictures of Caleb for his 6 month pictures, I actually like it a lot better. It looks different after you take a few pictures with it. I really had a great time, I really am enjoying this whole photography thing. I also took some pictures of my friends kids with the back drop and it seem to work out pretty well. I am very pleased with the end results, so what do you think???
2 comments:
I think the backdrop looks really good....You need to move out here to be our offical photographer :)
I think it's awesome!! Wanna come hang out & help me take pictures of my kids? =]
Post a Comment