3 blessings

3 blessings

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Desert Star

Last night Jerry and I went with my daughter Kate to see the annual Christmas play at the Desert Star. Jerry's Grandma, Joyce Rasmussen, buys a whole row in the theater for the whole family. That's her Christmas present to everyone. It was great to have Kate come this year, they had an extra ticket, so Kate was able to attend. Normally it is just for the adults, so this was definitely a special treat. For those who don't know what it the Desert Star is, it's a little dinner theater. Kate loved all the root beer and pizza Grandma and Grandpa let her have. I probably wouldn't have given her as much as she drank, but she was sitting by Pa-Pa and Grandma. It was a special occasion so I was to upset. It was a really funny Christmas play. It was so fun to see Kate's face when Santa came out. Kate's face just lit up, she was so excited. It so neat to see the child like wonder in her eyes, sometime I wish I still had that. Jerry and I had a great time as well, the ice cream was great. It was also great to see all of Jerry's extended family again. Thank you Brams!

1 comment:

Melanie Papworth said...

Glad you are able to be with family! That's great! PS, you look HOT with straight hair! :)