Well, on the 16Th of this month I had another birthday, I had fun spending time with my kids and making birthday Cake with Kate and ordering pizza for dinner. Everyone sent such heart felt gifts, thank you it was a great day. Later that evening I went to the dive-in with my two kids. I was nervous I had never attempted to take two children by myself yet, but with a little planning ahead it work out great. Caleb slept the whole time. The ride there he fell asleep and it was really close to his bed time so he stayed asleep and Kate fell asleep as well because I purposely skipped her nap. Kate woke up for a little bit and then fell back asleep. I really got to enjoy the movies, two total chick flicks. Bride Wars and Marley and Me where playing together, they where both really great movies. Warning Marley and me is a crier, be prepared and bring some tissue. I had a great day, Jerry started a new shift the dreaded 2ND shift, so he wasn't able to come, but I still enjoy the day. He gave me some beautiful flowers and a card, candy and New camcorder that I wanted.
Later the next week my friend Stacy and I went out to a new restaurant in town, called Santa Fe, it was really good. The only problem was I couldn't taste much of my food because my nose with so stuffed from a cold Kate decided to share with me. I had a great time having some real girl time with no kids. Thanks Sandy for watching them so I could eat a hot meal and talk. Another year older and I hope wiser. I have learned a lot last year and want to continue to do the same this year. I had some great things happen to me in my life and in my families that I am very grateful for and feel truly blessed. I hope to experience even more. My birthday since it's so close to the beginning of the new year always make me reflect on what's happen to me and where I want to be in the future. I know this is kind of a random entry but I just thought I would share some of my thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment