
On Tuesday December 30Th my family went to the temple and were sealed together for time and all eternity. I have been waiting for this day for so long, it was a perfect day. It had been snowing all week and the day we can out of the temple all dress in white it was a beautiful sunny day. I will forever remember this day and the vision of my whole family dressed in white.

I am grateful that a our family can be together forever. I will never have to be without my family. What a great promise and blessing. Jerry and I have been married civilly for 5 years, and now we are sealed together for time and all eternity. What a wonderful day. The peace and joy I feel is hard to express, and most of my feelings are to personal and private to share on a blog. I just wanted wanted everyone to know how excited and happy we are as a family to have had the chance to go to the temple as a family. I have a testimony of the Savior and his sacrifice for us. I am so glad we have had this past Christmas season to celebrate his birth, and also the knowledge of knowing, Families can be together forever! Thank you to all of you that attended the temple with us to celebrate this special day. I will always remember this Christmas season as one of my very favorite ones for the rest of my life.
10 comments:
I am so happy for you and your cute familyl!! You look so.......beautiful all dressed in white!
you all know how happy we are for you. you all look so happy... and what a pretty backdrop of that beautiful temple covered in a blanket of snow! congratulations.
How exciting! Your family looks so beautiful dressed in white;)
Kristy! I am so happy for you guys. What an amazing experience for your family. I bet its one that your daughter will remember FOREVER!
Congratulations for you guys!!! What a wonderful blessing we have that Family can be together forever. What a beautiful Family all dressed in white.
Congratulations!!!
Love,Josy
yay!! You did it. Brian and I seriously wanted to be there for your special day. Like B mentioned before we'll set a day and go up for the day one weekend. Congrats. Your family looks amazing.
It's great to see you two sealed in the temple....it makes me reminisce about how you two met. =)
Best of luck to you all and keep in touch.
~Elias
I'm so excited for you Kristy! Excited and proud.
CONGRATULATIONS! Thank you sooooooo much for inviting me. That was such an amazing experience! It made my whole mission worth it. I've never felt so moved by the spirit than I did that day.
Thanks again! I love the pictures!
K, I am over a month late!!! BUT CONGRATS!!!!! I HAD NO IDEA!!!!!!!!! I am a bit behind on checking on peoples blogs, but we are all sick and Cody is up most of the night right now, so I am checking out blogs. Kristy, that is WONDERFUL! I remember going to the Atlanta temple with you and doing baptisms and hoping so hard that one day you guys would be there together as a family. This is truly so wonderful for me to see! YOU ALL LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment