3 blessings

3 blessings

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

I wanted to take a minute to reflect on my 2008! It has really been a good year for me! We as a family set goals last year to accomplish and we kept every goal. Jerry wanted to get in shape, Kate wanted to be potty trained before little brother came, she did one week before, at least she made her goal. I wanted to have family more consistant family home evening nights, and as a family we wanted to go to the temple and be seal together as a family for time and all eternity. We accomplish all of them, what a feeling. The were many great things I would like to remember 2008 for, not only our goals but my life experiences.
1. The Birth of my like boy, Caleb.
2. The chance to got to the temple for myself.
3. To be able to go to the temple with my husband and kids and be seal together forever and be a eternal family, to be together forever after we die.
4. For being able to make some really great friends at church.
5. For my good health and being able to recover quickly from having Caleb.
6. For the chance to go back to Michigan this summer and see my family and the place I grew up.
7. For being able to come home for Christmas and spent the whole month of December in Utah.
8. To remember the year I turned 30.
There are 8 things to remember about my 2008 year, in no particular order, all equally important to me. It was a great year to remember, I hope for any even better one this Year. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: