3 blessings

3 blessings

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sleepy Surprise


Just yesterday I woke up for the day and was taking Caleb downstairs and I see Kate on the floor asleep outside my bedroom. The hallway from my room to hers is only about 3 feet, not very far at all. I later asked her what happened and she did really know what to tell me, she did say that she didn't quite make it to my room to say she was getting up, and something about it was cooler in the hallway. It was such a cute surprise to see her asleep on the floor. The picture was hard to take because I didn't want to wake her up and I did want to use the flash. I had to hold my breath and not move while taking the picture so it wouldn't be blurry. It was good practice for low light photography and a cute picture opp all by itself. Kate is such a cute girl and she says the darn est things everyday, she sure keeps me laughing.

No comments: