
Caleb is now 9 months old. He is 18 pounds, and growing so fast it's unbelievable. Caleb is such a sweet boy. He now says Da Da and Ma Ma to both Jerry and I, he say it to the right person. He loves to play and laugh with his big sister Kate. His favorite part is to take a bath with big sister, he just laughs and laughs at her and splashes his hands in the water. He still loves to smile at everyone he meets. Caleb also likes to flirt with new people soo. He does this really cute thing where he lifts his eye brows and blinks 3 times, it's so cute to see. Caleb loves to eat cereal puffs, he eats them like they are going out of style. I think he really likes to be able to feed himself. We are trying to get him use to a sippy cup so that the transition from breast milk to real milk will go more smoothly. He has never really done well with a bottle and a sippy cup is proving to be going in the same direction. It may take him a minute. He is almost, I say almost crawling. He is getting up on all fours and reaching for things and then falls right on his tummy. You can see Caleb really trying to figure this whole crawling thing out, you can also see the frustration on his face when he can't seem to reach what he is after. I give him a couple of weeks and I think he will have it. Caleb's favorite foods are puffs, any fruit and sweet potatoes. He now will eat oatmeal flavored with bananas, he didn't want anything to do with it when we first started baby foods. Caleb is a really good traveller. He loves to go shopping and just be out and about, he never gets to fussy, which is the polar opposite of his sister Kate. Caleb's new thing is to take his socks of when he is in his car seat and try to eat them, yeah I don't know about that. Caleb still is a jumping machine in his jumper we got for him, he loves it and likes to jump what seem like forever. Caleb's hair is growing in a lot, I'm going to have to start learning how to cut boys hair soon. It looks like he is going to have brown hair, and I don't think it's going to be curly like I thought before. Caleb is sitting up like a pro and prefers that now. Caleb is very sensitive to the emotions of others around him. He often times cries when Kate cries and laughs when she laughs. It's interesting to watch. We sure love having this little blessing in our home. I love having a little boy around the house.
1 comment:
He is so cute!
Post a Comment