
We had a wonderful Valentines Day! The best part was just spending the day together. Jerry works second shift so I don't get to see him much, so being together was the best part. Kate had a great time, she loved picking out the card for Daddy, and decorating the house with our heart streamer.
Kate was so surprised when she came down stairs to see she had a cute little bear and her very own flowers just her size. We also had so much fun opening our valentines packages from both sets of grand parents, that was so neat. THANKS SO MUCH Grandma and Papa and Gramma and Poppie. We love you and miss you.
We had fun going to Kate's choice for lunch, she said she wanted to go sit and it at the RES tOO Tuant, as she says it and eat the pizza. That's code for let got to Pizza Hut if you didn't catch that. We drove to Dothan that day, it's the next big city next to ours, if we need anything that's not in Enterprise we usually go to Dothan. We bought a Web Cam that Jerry promised we could get this paycheck and a Blu-Ray DVD player, sooo cool. It was a great day. We came home and watch a movie and I made a romantic dinner with candles, we had Sesame Chicken and rice. It our new favorite dish, thanks Danielle for the awesome recipe. I think this has to be one of my best valentines day yet or at least it's way up there on the list. I had a great Valentines day, and I sure am feeling the love. I hope all of you had a great V-Day and know that we love and miss you all so much
1 comment:
Ooooooooooo, that is so great! I love reading about other people's romantic days and living vicariously through them. It is very good to hear how good of a day you had!
Post a Comment