The past is behind us.The Future is ahead of us,prepare for it.The present is here, LIVE it. -Thomas S. Monson
3 blessings
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Singing Time Update
Well, I survived another week. It's getting better, the Sr Primary has learned the whole song with on week left in the month to spare and well Jr primary is really struggling. This song, "How firm a foundation" has a lot of words, so I think that's why they are struggling so much. I have to start coming up with my new gimmick for the next song this week. It's going to be difficult because I am not familiar with the song myself. It's called "My Eternal Family", it's a really cute song with a good message. I still struggle to sing and direct and having back to back colds is not helping my cause. At least the kids seem to be getting it right. I guess I can do this, who needs to know how to sing right, it would be nice, but I think I'm going to be OK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment