<
Well the other day I mentioned that Caleb is now crawling, well the army crawl at least. He is really enjoying this new discovery of his. Caleb wants to crawl every where. Caleb was having a rough day, he was crawling and crying constantly. I think it might have been his teeth coming in. Well, I went make Kate some dinner and notice it got really quiet and wonder what Caleb was getting into. Well come to find out I find him asleep mid crawl on the floor in the front room. He was completely tuckered out, poor little guy. So I quickly took him up to bed for the night. It was so cute. It was always so cute to see Kate when she was little fall asleep during dinner because she was to tired. There is just something so precious about those moments to me.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! That is so cute. When Bracken was 2, he used to fall asleep eating and I took SO MANY pictures. It never seemed to get old.
Post a Comment