3 blessings

3 blessings

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Twilight Party




I can't believe it's been a week already since I went to my friends twilight party. I had a blast, words can'treally describe how much fun I had. It was one of those things you just had to be there to really know how much fun we all had. It was giggles and laughs from start to finish. I got to carpooled with my friend Crystal, and to my suprise when I went to pick her up she had bought us matching Vampire T- shirts and tote bags with the cool pins with the characters from the movie. Oh and the best was she got us both braclets one that said I love boys that sparkle and one with Twilight on it with a diamond heart on it. How cool is she. Thanks Crystal you' re just to dang awesome. I was totally stoked I was all decked out for the party now. I enjoyed the chatting with Crystal on the way to the party.
My friend Stacy did a great job hosting the party. There was of course great food and good conversation. It took us about 40 min to bless the food, something about getting a bunch of girls together, must bring out the inner gabby in everyone. It was hard to be serious during the prayer because Kira had mention how most bless the food to nutritious and strengthen us, when it's all junk food, so instead as she got to that part in the prayer and slow giggle began to spread. I have to admit I was hoping she would say it quickly because I was about to start giggling as well. Kira blessed the food and said amen, right after the prayer everyone busted out laughing. The laughter from then on was just contagious. I laughed so hard that night I cried, and felt like I did a million crunches. At one point everyone was getting a headache from laughing so much, they start passing the Advil out. It just seemed like any thing that anyone said was just funny. I can't recall half the things I was laughing at.
Our friend Hila came into town and was able to attend and bring a trivia game with here. She says it was to easy, but I think it was just right. There where a few of them that stumped us pretty good. The coolest part was after the game Hila brought prizes, she actually got us all the real soil from Forks Washington. Hila lives very close to the small town. She even had someone take her picture digging up the dirt in front of the Forks city sign. How cool is that.

She also gave us vampire pins and my favorite was the plastic Vampire fangs from Forks, that were made in China. They tasted really nasty, which cause more giggles and laughs. Stacy also had gifts for us, she made us these really cool tote bags with our favorite quotes from the books.



It was so fun gabbing with the girls. It was 12:00 I think and we hadn't even started the movie. Well we couldn't not watch the movie no matter what time it was, that was the whole ideas, was to watch the movie. Needless to say at this point everyone had to check in with there loved ones and let them know they would be later than they expected. Everyone was really great an understanding. Jerry just said ok, have fun. We than watched the movie, I don't think I will ever look at the Twilight movie the same. It was interesting to hear everyone say what they liked and disliked. We finally helped clean up and headed home. The best was Stacy made it a P.J. party, what a great idea Stacy. I haven't had that much fun in a long while, it was good to get away and have some time for myself. I got the chance to leave my wife hat and mom hat at the door and just be Kristy having fun enjoying myself. Thanks you Stacy so much for throwing this awesome party I had a great time, and night to definitely remember. That was my best attempt at describing the night, my friend Stacy describes it so much better and in such great detail. Check out her blog to get the full description of what went down that night. I love her version of what happen she wrote it better than I could ever have even attempt to. My version just doesn't do it much justice. So go to http://thehappythomasfamily.blogspot.comor go to my links on the side to Stacy and Brian Thomas and look for the Vamp party, group pictures are include in hers. Thanks again to my wonderful husband for watching the kids and make it possible for me to go and for Stacy for hosting such a great party

2 comments:

Nilla said...

You're right... this was an awesome party! I had so much fun. I think I'll have to feature some of your quotes from the night. Because they were hilarious :). Ugh. I'm so behind on blogging... I'll be doing a ton of blogs this week, including the Twilight Party :).

the happy thomas family said...

oh... i'm still giggling. what a good time we had! we really do need to do this more often. love you!