The past is behind us.The Future is ahead of us,prepare for it.The present is here, LIVE it. -Thomas S. Monson
3 blessings
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Catching up, Updates, and Getting You up to speed!
I know it's been a while since I posted and I have a lot to catching up to do. My sister and mom came into town for a week and I've been having way to much fun with them to post anything. I will start from the lastest to the present. Make sure to stay tuned for the fun I had this last week. Picture are coming soon. To get you caught up a few weeks ago a friend asked me to take pictures of her boys. I thought it would be interesting to use different subjects other than my own children. I thought it would give me more experience trying to get a good shot of someone else children. Well here are my top four picks, there was a lot to choose from, but here is my lasted photography work. I really enjoy taking pictures. I'm not anywhere close to being a professional, I just enjoy taking fun pictures.
I'm loving the pictures. Awesome Job Kristy. I am smiling from ear to ear and can't seem to stop. Thank You soo very much. I can't wait to get them framed and up the wall. I'm bringing you some jam. I'm sure your Mom and Sister had an amazing time. Looking forward to hearing about your week. Thanks again. Hugs
1 comment:
I'm loving the pictures. Awesome Job Kristy. I am smiling from ear to ear and can't seem to stop. Thank You soo very much. I can't wait to get them framed and up the wall. I'm bringing you some jam. I'm sure your Mom and Sister had an amazing time. Looking forward to hearing about your week. Thanks again. Hugs
Post a Comment