3 blessings

3 blessings

Friday, June 5, 2009

Packing

Well, packing is going very slowly, mostly due to the fact I get tired easily and I'm still, yes still nausea. So frustrating. I'm 14 weeks on Saturday so I am hoping it gets better soon. This time around has been seem so much worse. I feel like food will never be my friend again. I can't even think about it. Anyways back to packing. I feel like I have hardly made a dent in it. I think part of the problem is I am packing up Kate's room first. I figure that I can do and get it done the fastest. Knowing where to start was my other problem. I thought that would be the best and easiest place to start, I was wrong. Kate bless her heart make things so much worse because she see things that have been stored in her closet for 6 years and thinks everything is a toy and want to play with it. It has taken me twice as long as I plan to pack up her room ahhhh! Oh she found her pink suit case yesterday in the closet and decided she wanted to go visit grandma. She was so thoughtful to pack up some clothes for her and her brother. She said I got Caleb his p.j.'s and his tie for church and one outfit. She said how many planes does it take to get to grandma's? First the small one that the big one, can we go see grandma now. She is still asking to go to Grandma this morning. I was so frustrated with the fact she pulled out all the clothes I have been trying so hard to put away and keep folded in her draw. I love to wash laundry, it's the folding and putting away that I struggle with. It was hard to get to mad at her being as see was very serious about packing her own suitcase to go to grandma. I told her that she had enough clothes and what she pack was ok to stay in the suitcase. Kate has been pulling her suitcase around the house all night and morning. It's kind of cute I have to admit. So that's why I haven't made much progress, Kate is so busy playing new games and pretend with all the items I pull out I just can't keep up. One day at a time I guess, we will get it done. I know hate is a strong word but I really do hate packing/moving my whole house.

No comments: