



The kids love our new grandma pink bathroom and tub, it even smells like an old grandma sometimes. I think the swans on the doors add a special touch to the room. Anyways they were being so cute in the bath tub I decided to take some pictures. It's so funny if you look at my sister Karrie's blog she just happen to post a picture of me and all my sisters in the tub as kids, we must have been on the same wave length or something. I was just thinking about the mermaid I had as a kid because I just found some at the dollar store for Kate and then my sister post the exact picture I was thinking about, strange. Kate and Caleb love the bath. Kate loves playing with her mermaids in the bath, and pretendind the bathtub is her personal pool. Caleb likes to stand up and pretend that the 3 knobs for the water are car horns, he taps them and tries to say beep, beep, it come out sounding more like dee dee, I don't know don't ask me. It's funny to see how tan Kate is compared to Caleb, he doesn't play as much outside as his sister. Bath time is always a fun time at the Rasmussen home.
No comments:
Post a Comment