This past Saturday our ward had there annual Trunk or Treat. I am so grateful to my husband for being such a good sport about sewing Caleb's Clown outfit. He asked me, why is it every time we go to the trunk or treat the afternoon before he is always sewing something. It is true most times he is sewing. I have learn to sew a little more but Jerry is so much better and faster I just ask him to help me. He did a really great job I think. The first couple of times we tried the costume on Caleb he freaked out. Jerry said don't you know kids are scared of clowns and you are trying to dress him up as one. It was kind of funny I have to admit. Kate decided she wanted to be Tinker Bell this year. Her costume was so easy, we just picked it out of her dress up box added some tights. The only thing I had to buy was some ballet slippers for her to wear, for some reason they sell all the princess shoes with the corresponding dress but they don't sell any Tinker Bell shoes. Kate looked so cute in her costume. Kate and Caleb had a great time collecting all the Candy at the church Trunk or Treat. Caleb wasn't sure what to do, he wanted to eat every dum dum sucker he got. He soon got the hang of it by watching his big sister. Kate loved going up to all the cars and saying Trick or Treat. They said you could go around to the cars as many times as you want. So Kate went around twice, Caleb just watched the second time around. He didn't need all that candy, or I should say I didn't need all that candy, you all know who really eats it when they are that age. Jerry stayed by are car and passed out the candy while I took the kids. We ended up running out of candy by the time Kate wanted to go around again so Jerry got to take her around. It was nice to be able to have both of us take the kids around. After that the youth put on a spook alley in the gym. Kate was scared the first time though and Caleb came out hugging daddy around the neck scared. Then Kate and Caleb went a second time and actually enjoyed it. I lost count after that how many time Kate went back in. I was sad they didn't do the normal kiddy games this year, Caleb would have enjoyed that a lot. It was still a great time and the Kids really enjoyed themselves.


1 comment:
so cute!!!!
Post a Comment