3 blessings

3 blessings

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Caleb and His Hats, Just like Mommy!

Me and my Dad
Caleb and his Daddy




















Caleb loves to wear hats around the house. He also loves to put them on everyone else too. I took these pictures of Caleb just the other day of him in this huge garden hat. It was so funny. He loves to wear his Daddy's hats and Kate's hats and Jane's well he tires to, basically any hat he can find he likes to wear. I Use to do this as a kid as well, it so cute to see you kids do the same things you use to do when you where little. It just takes me back to my childhood watching my kids. I had was so excited when I found the picture of me and my dad in one of my hats. My mom said I wore that hat everywhere and wouldn't take it off.

No comments: