Have you ever heard the phrase one sizes fits all, well in this case it really does. Mammaw gave me this shirt for Christmas. It's one of those shirts that stretches really big, but looks like it fit a baby. Well that gave Jerry and I an idea we thought would be fun to try. We decided to see if it fit everyone in the family. So we took pictures of everyone in the shirt, minus Jerry I couldn't talk him into trying it on, I think the pink threw him off. Well we found out that one size does fit all.
3 comments:
Cute, It looks like it's really comfortable.
Okay, that is really funny. I laughed out loud as soon as I saw Caleb in it.
That is so funny! But it looks really good on you. Happy belated birthday! And by the way, you are so pretty!
Post a Comment