The past is behind us.The Future is ahead of us,prepare for it.The present is here, LIVE it. -Thomas S. Monson
3 blessings
Sunday, January 3, 2010
One year ago
One year ago on December 3oth we went to the temple to be sealed for time and all Eternity as a family. Wow look how the year has flown by. We moved into a bigger place and add a new addition to our family, little Jane. This last years has been filled with many struggles and frustrations along with great blessings and joys. The new year is always a time for great looking back and looking forward to what is to come. Also what I could do better. I just wanted to take a moment to remember this day we had as a family, and tell everyone how grateful I am for this gospel and the blessings the lord has blessed me with this year. To be able to go threw the temple was an amazing experience. I am so grateful for Heavenly Father giving us a place of such peace on earth today. I truly wish I lived closer to the temple so that I could go more often. There are many days that come and go but never seem to make a huge impact on our lives. There are some days that do more than we realize and this is one of those days for me I will never forget. It's up there with the day of my wedding, birth of my children. I am so excited to know that I can be with my Family Forever, what peace that brings to me. I am wish everyone a peaceful and happy new year, make it a great one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Beautiful post. Thanks, and congratulations again.
Post a Comment