
Caleb has been really cute around the house lately. He has been trying to do all the baby things he can come up with. He love to sit in Jane's car seat, with a Binky, he still hasn't gotten over the fact that the car seat isn't his anymore. It's kind of sad, he just graduated to the bigger seat right before Jane was born, so it's still fresh in his mind. He loves to climb in the swing and look up at the mirror. He also loves to lay next to Jane on the little baby gym. I feel your Pain Caleb, I don't like getting older either. He really loves to be around Jane and help her put her Binky back in her mouth a little to firmly, sometime. He loves to pat her on the head and Say Jane is his owl like voice, those of you who know him know what voice I am talking about. I just want to post some of the pic of Caleb being silly, and to tell you what a big heart he has for his sister Jane, he is already such a great big brother to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment