3 blessings

3 blessings

Monday, May 10, 2010

Hair Cut Success!!!!!!





It was that time again, Caleb was due for another haircut, and I was wondering how I was going to do it. We have gone into get his hair cut in the past and we've had to actually walk out with his hair not done. I guess after his first cut it was a little to traumatic for him, the instant we walk into the place he freaks out. So we found out that he does mind his dad doing it at home, so we have resorted to that instead. Well being out town I need to figure out a way to get his hair cut with out having half his head buzzed and the rest long. So only in Utah could you find a place that could help me out with my dilemma. I am sure it's other places but it sure does fit Utah and there Kid friendly places. I found a place called Cookie Cutter Cuts for Kids. It was awesome can I say. I only had my cell phone with me, so the pictures are not the best quality. Can I say they have the art or distraction down to a tee. You come in and they have a slide to play on while you wait, which helped Caleb not realize what was about to happen. Caleb did great he actually had a great time and didn't want to leave, the complete opposite of last time. I sat him down in the little car chair and they let him pick out his favorite movie to watch, which of course was CARS. The car chair actually had a horn that beeped. They gave him a lollipop to eat and gave me some bubble to blow at him. What Kid would even know you were cutting their hair with all that stuff going on. Caleb like I said didn't want to leave, his hair cut was done before we knew it and not tear were shed. That is my kind of day. Caleb looks so cute with his new hair cut, on the way out they gave him a little balloon and a cookie cutter. So I am completely sold, it was worth every penny. I just need to find out how to get this place everywhere it the United States to help all those other moms out there that have the same problem as me.

1 comment:

Derek & Penny said...

How are you! I really miss you guys. Love the hair cut car. :)