3 blessings

3 blessings

Monday, May 10, 2010

Jane 5 months old









Wow I have got some blogging to catch up on it's already been a month. The Kids and I are out in Utah visiting family so it's been harder to keep up on things. Jane is now 5 months old she is able to roll over now and she is almost sitting up. She needs a little help from the boppy but I give her a few more days and she should have it down on her own. Jane loves to talk at night, that is her most talkative time of day, all kinds of baby talk, and babbling. Jane gets a kick out you kissing her cheeks it makes her smile and laugh. Jane is also really good at grabbing things, she can now put her own Binky in her mouth now. I think some teeth are coming in soon, not so good for me, great for her. Jane is a very good traveler, she loves to ride in the car and does great at the grocery store. She is a very happy, calm, sweet baby. She is now starting to have a more regular routine, the two naps and a more regular night time. Jane enjoys playing in the bath, she smiles and grins from ear to ear. She loves to watch her brother Caleb and often time I catch her smiling at her brother. She love to talk to him too. Caleb talks to her and no one seems to understand him but Jane, she babbles right back at him and they laugh at each other. I wonder what they are really saying to each other sometimes, I guess it for them to know and us to never find out. Jane likes to listen to Kate sing to her, each time she is fussy Kate will sing and she instantly calms down. Jane loves it when you say her name and smile at her, she always smiles back at you. Jane's newest things is to watch herself rotate her ankles and wiggle her toes over and over. Jane is approximately 16 pounds she is very fat and sassy, and we love her little fat rolls, so cute! Jane is growing fast and doing great we love you Jane!

1 comment:

AMezNewz said...

I can't believe she is that old already! time seems to fly bye.