3 blessings

3 blessings

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Jane 7 months







Jane turned 7 months on July 1st. She has been a busy girl this month. She is now rolling over like a pro and sitting up. She started eating fruits and vegetables. Jane loves applesauce and Sweet Potatoes those two would be her very favorite right now. She doesn't like to eat the oatmeal or rice to much. Jane has also had her two bottom teeth come in, she hasn't been to fussy about the whole thing. She just was really irritated a couple of evening before bed and then she had her teeth come threw. Jane is such a sweet easy going baby and very content with what ever she is doing, such a blessing. This little girl loves to wiggle her toes and ankles constantly, it's so cute. She also is a big ham and really gives you a big smile when she see the camera pointed her way. Jane has to be in the room where the action is happening, she wants to be with you all the time. Jane enjoys playing in the saucer toy and being able to stand up a little in it. Jane has difficulties with going to bed, she likes to be rocked and doesn't like to have to cry herself to sleep. I am trying to do the sleep technique I tried with Kate, it seem to work. Caleb never needed to learn how to fall asleep on his own, he has just always been that way, so nice. So that would be my only trouble she is really dealing with right now. She is so happy all the time. She loves to sit and play with sister. Oh and she loves her brothers cars, it was the only thing on Sunday that would make her happy during church, to funny. We might just have a tom boy on my hand, only time will tell. I realized the other day that I hadn't taken a picture of Jane in the bath tub by herself so I took one the other day and it was so sweet. I know she is rolly polly and I love it, but I never really realized how many rolls she had until after I took the picture. Jane's baby fat is just to cute. I oh course for this month picture took it in her 4th of July outfit which seemed appropriate for the month. I ended up learning how to make her curly ribbon hair accessory, it turned out pretty nice, I think. Well what else can I say about Jane this month..... I think that is about it. We just love her to pieces, what a doll and a blessing all wrapped into one!

1 comment:

Melanie Papworth said...

WOW! She's HUGE! I haven't checked blogs in a while...she is adorable!!!