3 blessings

3 blessings

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jane is 8 Months old

Jane and her two bottom teeth, poor little girl and her runny nose.







So as you can tell I am a little behind on Jane's Monthly happenings.  She turned 8 months on the 1st and it's now what date, I don't even want to look.  Poor Jane, it's not been a great month for her.  She caught a really bad cold 2 weeks ago and it finally cleared up for maybe 3 days and then she caught some other nasty cold. So taking a picture of her without a runny nose has been near impossible, and you can tell by the pictures that she doesn't feel good because she isn't her smiley self.  So this months pictures are for documenting her size not her smile.  Jane growth wise is doing rather well.  She is wanting to be more mobile but hasn't figured out how to get her legs and arms to work for her and not against her.  She leans over with one knee looking like she might crawl and then blops down on her stomach and just winds up rolling around the floor to get around.  Jane loves the water and her bath especially.  She can be a light sleeper at times, but others she sleeps like a rock.  I can't figure that one out.  She now dislikes carrots and peas, it was all over once she tried sweet potatoes and corn.  She loves loves loves fruit.  She is struggling to want to drink water or juice out of a sippy cup or even a bottle for that matter.  So that probably explains the one extra feeding  during the day she is wanting more than my other two kids did.  We need to work on that.  She is learning Sign language.  We started with more, and all done, Jane seems to be getting the hand of it, needs more work though.  Jane is so easy going, she loves to just being content with what ever is going on.  She just sits in her seat, or someones lap and just seems to melt into their arms and sit back and relax.  She is very observant of those around her, she love to watch people.  She has the cutest smile and sometimes when you laugh at her she will laugh back at you without you having to tickle her to get her to laugh.  Her Hair is so out of control, it a fine, fuzzy, doesn't know where it's going hair.  I think it might stay brown the verdict is out whether it's going to be curly.  I think it will probably be straight.  Jane loves to sneak a smile at you when your not paying attention, it so cute, you catch her looking over at you with the biggest grin.  Jane still just  has her two bottom teeth and to many baby fat rolls to count.  I love her baby fat.  Jane really enjoys riding in the grocery cart all by herself. When I have an extra pair of hands with me we let Jane and Caleb sit in two different carts and they both get to ride on top.  Jane loves to roll and moves her toes and ankles in circles, I call her my little twinkle toes.  She has mastered every toy on the saucer and loves to play with Caleb's cars.  Jane is such a sweet, gentle easy going baby we love having her little spirit here with us.  I know this entry is kind of all over the place, I just wanted to list everything Jane is doing right now in no particular order.  We love you Jane !

No comments: