3 blessings

3 blessings

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall Fun Festivities

So this year the kids and I got a chance to double our fun with the Fall Festivities.  We went to Hee Haw Farms in Pleasant Grove and Wheeler farm up in Salt Lake area.  The Kids had a great time looking at all the animals and riding the huge,can I say a little scary slide.   Kate could get enough of it, if I let her she would have been there all night long.  The farm was as my sister stated in her blog a little "Jenky".  It was just not a very natural looking farm, more put together or set up for the fall time, not a normal natural farm setting.  The Kids loved  it though they had so much fun riding the animal ride, riding the tire horses and looking at all the huge pumpkins.  The kids after a while were getting fussy so we went to Macy's to pick out their own pumpkins to carve later that week.  The kids had a blast looking threw all the pumpkins to find just the right one.  We sure did get some really odd looking shaped ones this year, which can I say made for some cool jack-o-lanterns.  I know there are lots of pictures so bare with me on this entry, I just couldn't decide what to use, so enjoy...Keep reading below!





Kate Posing on Giant Pumpkins

All the girls

Kate loved riding down on her potato Sack down the huge slide

Kate just loving all the fun!

Caleb loved the pig, he couldn't get enough of him

Caleb laughing at piggy

Kate enjoying all the animals

Caleb is sure glad to have a fence between him and this goat after his last encounter with one, to funny!

Jane loving all the neat animals

Love this picture of Caleb riding the Tractor


Aunt Kasey had a great time helping with the kids down the slide
 











The very next day we went to Wheeler farm with Jerry's parents and sisters, to do similar fall fun things.  Caleb is was obsessed with everything tractors, at both locations he had to sit on and try everyone out.  He  is all boy can I just say.  We first went through a little hay/corn maze, where Caleb had to show Grandpa every little decoration displayed along the way.  Caleb also enjoyed sitting on Pa Pa shoulders and telling him which direction to go.  Next we picked out pumpkins and went on a a really neat Wagon/Hayride the kids really enjoyed riding and looking at all the ducks and fall leaves along the way.  After two days of fall fun, can I just say we where a little worn out, put we sure had a great time doing it.  Thanks family for the good time and great memories this Fall season.